NAMASTATAS: A YOGA CHALLENGE
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This disease is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women- with a death rate second only to lung cancer. Breast cancer is not a faceless disease and does not discriminate in age, color or gender. We have seen it in our grandmothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and friends. It is a disease that challenges us in so many ways.
At Ignite Yoga, we love challenges.
So this October, join us as we begin Namastatas- a Breast Cancer Yoga Challenge that promises personal growth, enhanced practice and a contribution to a cause that is much bigger than any one of us. What better way to funnel our compassion, strength and inner warrior than to yoga for a cause?!
Here’s how it works:
- Beginning October 1st/2nd, we challenge you to practice yoga for 30 consecutive days.
- Participants who practice at least 20 days in the studio will receive a special edition “Namastatas” shirt and journal.
- In studio practices will be tracked using the tried-and-true Sticker System. All participants who complete the 30 days will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win some truly great prizes.
- The cost is $30 and does not include studio classes.
- Proceeds raised will be donated to The Noble Circle, which offers support to women with all types of cancer.
What are you waiting for? Sign up at the studio or online by October 2nd!