Prenatal yoga is a 4-week series designed specifically for expecting mothers. During pregnancy your mind and body go through amazing, yet stressful changes. Practicing yoga can help ease you through these transitions with a focus on:
- Fostering a healthy and loving relationship between mom and baby
- Learning breathing techniques for relaxation and strength of the pelvic floor muscles
- Stretching and strengthening the core, low-back, and hips for more stable movement
- And maybe some arm strength for post-natal holding
- Modifications to keep baby healthy and mom happy
- Connection to other mothers for a support network
Space is limited and communication with your doctor is recommended.
When: March 19th - April 9th
Time: 12:30 - 1:45p
Cost: $60 Registration
Instructor: Angel Godzik
Registration is now open!