"NO TWO PERSONS READ THE SAME BOOK." EDMUND WILSON
Welcome to Ignite Yoga's inaugural book club! As with everything Ignite and yoga, the journey is to expand your mind. All books will be selected to encourage you to contemplate, think, and perhaps, act. In our meetings, we will gain insight on how differently we each approach the same book and support one another as we tap deeper into the spiritual journey we are all on.
Meetings will be held quarterly to discuss one book in its entirety. Each book will be announced at the book club meeting and allotted 1.5 - 2 months reading time so that you can enjoy and absorb all that you're ingesting.
The intention of our book club is to further our learning and growth off the mat while creating space for our Ignite Yoga community to come together.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Each meeting is held at Ignite Yoga studio
- Group discussion facilitated by Joane Wire
- Beer, wine, water, and tea are provided at each meeting
- Light snacks provided or bring something to share!
- Books are announced at each book club meeting and to be read prior to next meeting
- Meetings held May 6th, August 19th, and November 4th 2018.
JOIN THE FUN
When: Sunday August 5th
Time: 7:00 - 8:30p
Facilitator: Joane Wire
Cost*: $15 registration per meeting
*10% off for Ignite Yoga members